We are always looking for diligent, focused, problem solvers who can succeed within our fast-moving customer centric culture. Our ideal candidates are self-motivated, ambitious, and goal oriented. They know how to make work fun and appreciate a comradery and healthy competition with their colleagues.
If you are interested in earning well over the minimum wage while having health care benefits on a team that enjoys working hard, having fun, and encourages you to ASPIRE to accomplish your personal goals, then please apply.
We are currently Hiring Delivery Associates:
Delivery Associates (“DAs”) are the backbone of the Aspire Logistics Group, an Amazon Delivery Service Partner. DAs must safely deliver packages door-to-door to houses, mobile parks, apartments, and businesses within a designated daily time frame. In short, our Aspire DAs, are obsessed with customer satisfaction and strive to get every order to the customer’s door on-time.
- Ability to earn $16 to $18 an hour with full health care benefits and performance incentives
- Reliable high performing DAs may earn bonus pay linked to improving team performance
- Company Vehicle Provided and No CDL Required!
- Shifts may begin as early as 6:00 AM and may end by either 3:00 to 4:00 PM (9-10 hours)
- Newer DAs will begin working 10 hour shifts 3 days a week
- More experienced DAs will work 9 hour shifts 4 days a week
- Part-time “on call” schedules 3 days a week or less are available
- All DAs will be provided paid rest and meal breaks
- Service areas may be similar, but daily assigned routes may vary
- Nursery routes are provided generally for 2 to 3 weeks to allow new DAs to learn how to efficiently work a full shift
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
- Bonuses Available for Contributing to Team Success
- Paid Training
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Potential for Paid Overtime
- Fuel Provided
- Uniform Provided
- All Safety Equipment, including COVID-19 related PPE provided
- Always safely drive and operate delivery vehicle
- Perform safety inspections on company vehicle before and after shift
- Follow all local and state laws, road and driving regulations, and company policies
- Record, load and organize packages in a manner that increases efficiency of door-to-door delivery
- Ensure packages reach customers on-time by placing them in the correct drop-off location
- Proficiently use handheld smart phone device for checking into work, GPS navigation, reviewing customer information, scanning packages, recording drop-off locations, and communicating with the team
- Support the team in daily work requirements including participation in rescue calls when other team members need assistance with their routes
- Putting safety first and obsessing over customer satisfaction while working hard and smart
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Must be a responsible person who can effectively communicate with managers at least 48 hours in advance when they are unable to cover a scheduled shift
- Must effectively communicate with managers when they are having a problem and need help
- Must be comfortable driving and working in varying weather conditions
- Physically able to lift packages up to 50 lbs. (though most are much lighter)
- Physically able to get in and out of van and walk up and down stairs
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license and at least 4 years of driving experience
- Commercial or work-related driving experience NOT Required but is a plus
- Must NOT have multiple driving violations reflected on Motor Vehicle Report, including but not limited to speeding violations, DUI’s, and license suspensions
Please follow these steps in order to submit this form:
- Click here to download the form to your device
- Complete all fields and signature (use your complete name as an electronic signature)
- SAVE the form after completing it
- Upload completed form along with your resume using the application form below
- Scheduling your interview meeting DOES NOT guarantee you will be interviewed. After reviewing your resume and question responses, your meeting may be cancelled over the next 48 hours. If it is not cancelled, your meeting will be held at the scheduled time.
- The cancellation of your meeting may not reflect your qualifications as a candidate and may be due to the recent filling of vacancies or potential scheduling conflicts. We encourage you to submit (1) your resume, (2) a completed Applicant Certification Form, and (3) answers to the preliminary questions required to schedule a meeting, as this will create a complete record of your application in our system.
- You will be prompted to answer the preliminary questions after selecting an available date and confirming your availability on an open time slot.